HWiNFO 5.56 Build 3230 Final + Portable (x86/x64) Free Download
HWiNFO 5.56 Build 3230 Final is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest elements, industry technologies, and criteria. It’s targeted to recognize and extract the many amounts that are feasible of about comp6uter’s hardware that makes it suitable for users trying to find motorist updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical experts too. The retrieved information presented in a rational and type that is effortlessly understandable can export into different kinds of reports. System wellness monitoring and benchmarking that is fundamental too. HWiNFO64 may be the version that is 64-bit of. Collected information could be in HTML, Text or XML format.
HWiNFO 5.56 Build 3230 Portable can gather information from central processor, monitor, drives audio, video adapter, memory, motherboard, bus, network and ports, internal graphics support, BIOS variation, each memory row’s serial number and refresh price, drive S.M.A.R.T. features, graphics motorist information, processor clock, audio driver data, monitor width and height and supported movie modes, along with system MAC address and website link rate that is optimum. It also monitors hard disk temperatures for each core to avoid overheating. Sensor information centers around the GPU, Central Processing Unit, HDD, RAM yet others. It is feasible to configure their settings by changing the measurement that is temp, automatic logging, refresh price, tray icon integration for favored elements, notifications (e.g. maximum temp reached), and far more.
- In-depth Hardware Information. From an overview that is quick to the depth of all hardware elements. Continuously date that is up-to latest technologies and standards.
- Real-Time System Monitoring. Accurate track of all functional system components (Thermal, Fan, Voltage, Table, energy, Logfile, device, Graph, Tray, LG LCD) for actual status and failure prediction. Customizable interface with the variety of options.
- Extensive Reporting. Multiple kinds of reports (Text, CSV, HTML, MHTML, XML), status interfacing and logging with other tools or add-ons.
- DOS only (i386+)
- Regular updates
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X299 series.
- Improved RTSS OSD managing, included choices which are new.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF.
- Improved sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX.
- Reverted AMD GPU fan speed control to the technique that is direct to a bug in AMD ADL.
- Improved sensor monitoring on MSI X399 series.
- Fixed a system that is possible on GIGABYTE mainboards with IT8792E/IT8795E.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X399 series mainboards.
- Added several new Central Processing Unit logos.
- Improved sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X399-A.
- Added AMD Radeon Instinct MI25, Radeon Professional V320, MI25x2, Radeon Pro SSG, V340, Radeon Pro WX 9100.
- Added AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, 64 and 64 Liquid Cooling.
- OS: Windows XP/ 7/Vista/8/10 (32 & 64 Bit)
- File Size: 4.2 MB
- Developer: Martin Malik