SourceTree 2.5 For Mac + Windows Free Download
Mercurial and Git are two of the comprehensive most revision that is accessible and code management tools solutions available. SourceTree for Mac has been designed to provide easier access to Mercurial or Git repositories via a well-organized, crisp looking single screen that is graphical.
SourceTree 2.5 For Mac is a desktop that is powerful that enables one to hook up to your online repository on websites such as GitHub, Stash or BitBucket. The application is built to help you create or change the projects that are existing either of these websites. By using it, you can clone elements, create repositories that new quickly publish them online.
With SourceTree you can open a few repositories, from the neighborhood or remote folders, during the same time and view them as inventory in the column that is committed. You can quickly activate them or by selecting the tabs at the very top of the window between them by double clicking.
SourceTree 2.5 For Windows supports DVCS or distributed version control system, which gives you and your group to work simultaneously in the project that is same. The changes that are committed the names associated with the writers presented in the activity log table.
You will see the Git flow changes, as well as check out existing items or branches that are new. A branch is edited or quickly deleted, utilising the designated function. The program enables you to perform rebasing that is interactive of chosen items, add tags or merge files. Moreover, you can highlight differences between versions, resolve conflicts, track the selected items or commit them.
Features can divide as:
- Say goodbye to the demand line – use the capability that filled with and Mercurial in the SourceTree desktop app. manage all your repositories, local or hosted, through supplyTree’s easy screen.
Powerful enough for experts:
- Make Git that advanced and devs are even more productive. Review you’re outgoing and change that is incoming, cherry-pick between branches, rebase, stash patch handling, shelve, plus much more.
Perfect for newcomers:
- Simplify DVCS for the team. SourceTree for Mac can take everyone up to date with Git and Mercurial. Create, clone, commit, push, pull, merge, and more are all simply a click away.
Git-flow and Hg-flow from the box:
- Use Git-flow and Hg-flow with ease. Keep your repositories cleaner and your development more efficient with supplyTree’s intuitive interface to Git and Hg’s ‘branchy’ development model. A development that is consistent, right away from the box.
What’s New in SourceTree 2.5?
- Modify embedded Git to 2.10.1 with many improvements.
- Change embedded Bitbucket Media Adapter to 1.0.5 with support for 7.8+ GB files.
- Update embedded Git-LFS to 1.5.6 with various bugfixes.
- SSH Helper now respects default secrets (id_rsa, id_dsa, Identity).
- Detect YubiKey and another environment that is previously missing for actions.
- “Sign Commits” setting now recalled per-repository for re-use.
- Fully support similar accounts protocol that is (either authentication is different).
- Shiny new about the package with version details.
- Add support for Italian localisation.
- Improved authentication experience.
- Error dialogues now include the account that particular service associated with them for clarity.
- Improved reliability and security for the view that diff and horizontal positions maintained more frequently too).
- Fix custom that is neighbourhood icons not working.
- “Jump to commit” now automatically trims whitespace.
- Stgpg.Sh now appropriately quotes arguments and does not produce an error.
- Fix to commit perhaps not picking all files per preference.
- Disable unintentional screen that is full for repository browser.
- Using a patch now refreshes status regardless of the ‘automatically detect file changes’ preference.
- Fix split that is different losing their position on macOS Sierra.
- Fix the parent commit link popping up an error sometimes on macOS Sierra.
- Creating a repo no longer hangs when there’s error from OAuth
- Fix case where doubled error dialogues could appear detached from a crash and window.
- Reduce frequency and events that trigger remote repositories list to re-populate.
- Accounts now actually unique centred on the name, service, and protocol for side-by-side use.
- Prevent command injection via git in SourceTree URLs.
- Integrate SupplyTree’s PRGUpdateHelper open-source project.
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #1739 (password/token encryption lacking).
- Upgraded dependencies (Crashlytics, CocoaLumberjack, and Sparkle).
- Updated localisations.
- Updated support URL.
SourceTree 2.5 System Needs:
- All windows supported
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- OS X 10.11 or later on.
Overall, SourceTree for Mac is a customer that is powerful Mercurial and Git distributed revision control systems. It gives you a real way to manage Mercurial, and Git repositories hosted online or locally, without to utilise Terminal. An individual that is graphical provides fast, smooth access to a variety of tools working with.